Michelle 's Reviews > The Perfectly Imperfect Match

The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley

**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: https://bookbriefs.net**Perfectly Imperfect Match is the third book in the young adult contemporary romance series, called the Suttonville Senitels by Kendra C. Highley. I love that this series centers around the baseball team. It is a series formula that works so well with me, but before the Suttonville Sentiels I had only seen it done in the adult sports romance world, so I love that there is a young adult series that is doing something similar. I read and LOVED The Bad Boy Bargain and Swinging at Love, which I also thoroughly enjoyed. This series is a welcome smash hit for me! And Perfectly Imperfect Match is a great addition to the series.

Just like all of the previous books in this series, Perfectly Imperfect Match is chock full of cuteness. That is the best way to describe it. It is like a smile in a box. All of the books in this series are actually. Perfectly Imperfect Match is the story of Dylan and Luck. I liked this couple a lot, but I still think Faith and Kyle were my favorite couple but I adored them so much that it is hard to come close. Dylan is super rigid with everything in his life. Watching him with Lucy was tons of fun for me. They were both so different. Their story had a bit of a slower start for me, character wise, than the previous two books in the series, but once I got to know them a little better I really enjoyed them.

Perfectly Imperfect Match is a quick, light and fluffy read. There is not too much in the way of drama or roadblocks. It was perfect for a pool read. I finished it in one quick afternoon. If you are looking for a book that has a little drama and more meat (in that direction) to its' bones, this might not be the book for you, but if you are looking for a quick young adult romance that is super cute check out Perfectly Imperfect Match and the Suttonville Sentinels series. I loved the mature, yet still age appropriate, characters featured in this extra cute romance.

blue4

This review was originally posted on Book Briefs

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfectly Imperfect Match.

July 6, 2017 – Shelved