~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀'s Reviews > Mind Virus

Mind Virus by Charles Kowalski

*Be sure to check out this review on my blog here!

The next Dan Brown?

To some, the idea of being related to Dan Brown would be a compliment, while others would be insulted. Either way, my initial impression of the story and writing style reminded me of the famous author, and it stuck throughout the story. Mixing well-known political and economic tensions with fictional suspense and danger often makes for thrilling stories, and deserve a genre of their own.

The writing was quick and clear, painting endless pictures of each new scene with marvelous clarity. Diving into this alternate reality was easy, and with the state of our current world, I found myself wondering how realistic this story could truly be. While I had minor complaints here and there, the overall story was entertaining. For a debut novel, it could easily make a big name for itself in fictional thrillers.

My reasons for removing a rose can't be explained without spoilers. Those reasons, however, are all personal, and not ones I think would specifically sway other readers, and aren't gravely important. It was a good story, and a thrilling mix of situations and twists. I would recommend this book to others.

*I received a complimentary eCopy of this novel, from the author via Roger Charlie, to read in exchange for an honest review.

~Rose
@Desert Rose Reviews

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mind Virus.

July 6, 2017 – Started Reading