☘Tara Sheehan☘'s Reviews > Omega

Omega by Jus Accardo

Jul 12, 2017

Accardo has created quite the clever series that readers should enjoy and take to heart her romantic view of people belonging together no matter the circumstances; the whole idea of “meant to be”. This being the second in her series you should read the first so you can get introduced the characters and how her series is set up. This second book focuses on different characters and different settings as the first one focused more on Kori while this one was Noah. That first book, Infinity, was a good novel that made me want to check out the sequel and I’m glad I did because this one is even better making me REALLY want to see what he does with the third.

Accardo does some really cool things with her characters that show her range of talent as the characters personalities alter with the change in realities yet somehow she keeps the essence the same. The different perspectives provide a better construct that seems to help tell the story better.

Since each book is part of a larger overarching story be prepared for loose ends that will continue onto the next book. Accardo has a real knack for building a detailed world that is easy to follow and will pull you in.

My only negative was wishing there had been more about Kori and Cade because I really liked them and wanted to see how their story was going to expand.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

July 5, 2017 – Started Reading