AC Squared Book Blog's Reviews > Jilted

Jilted by Sawyer Bennett

This was such a great book! I love second chance romances and I think it's that much sweeter when it was your first love. These two have so much to live for and are so feisty! They make such a great pair. Each of them has gone through so many different things and really have to learn about each other all over again. They missed so much by spending so much time apart, and it was so sweet watching their love come back to life.

I really love the supporting characters too. We don't see a whole lot of them, but they are very important to the story. If it weren't for Clay and Missy this would have been a very different story. Even Eden's grandmother had a lot of play and she wasn't even alive. Sawyer's character development is so good! She's so great at get their personalities just right, and we really feel like we can perfectly imagine what every character does. From the smirks to the laugher, it's all done so well! The scenery is the same way, her descriptions of everything is great. We don't too much or two little, we get the perfect representation. The whole story is just fantastic and shows how great of a writer Sawyer is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jilted.

July 4, 2017 – Started Reading