Deborah Sloan's Reviews > No He Can't: How Barack Obama Is Dismantling Hope and Change

No He Can't by Kevin McCullough

Sep 03, 2011

Seemingly out of no where Barack Obama was rushed into the White House on promises of New Hope and Chance for the working class families. A promise of no taxes,of jobs,and the masses believed him. Unfortunately they were lies told to get him where he wanted to be. To be in power in the White House,with the goal of controlling the masses instead of helping them. To promote an agenda of socialist government control over the lives of everyday working people.

And we saw him doing just that with each new Czar that was put in place,not to mention the fact that they were his cronies,his pals,his buddies in this mass control scheme. Barack Obama has given us more government instead of more job opportunities. More taxes instead of less. Higher prices at the supermarkets,and a failing dollar sooner than expected.

Kevin McCullough gives us the ugly truth with all the facts to back it up of Barack Obama’s track record from day one in office. He gives us the truth about Obama’s bank bailouts,and stimulus packages which did nothing to help the economy or the average American. Wasteful spending adding more to our national debt than any previous president. And all this is just the beginning.

The silver tongue of this president convinced many of his desire to help people all the while caring nothing for the individual. Pushing his own agenda with threats,scare tactics,and promises to help him complete his goals.

If you haven’t gleaned the truth yet about this administration,then you need to read “No He Can’t,How Barack Obama is Dismantling Hope and Change by Kevin McCulllough! Interesting,insightful,and will make your blood boil;or should! I highly recommend reading this one for every American and give it 5 stars for telling the bold honest truth.

Thanks to BookSneeze for allowing me to review this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read No He Can't.