Maria Dariotis 's Reviews > My Hellion, My Heart

My Hellion, My Heart by Amalie Howard

Jul 04, 2017

Phenomenal story!

Henry the Earl of Langlevit is a broken man he's seen and done things he can't forget or escape from, his only release is through sexual liaisons and physical exertion. His past as an agent for the Crown marks him as unworthy for love definitely not marriageable.
The only woman who has come close to changing his mind is Princess Irina Volkonsky. Her bubbly personality and sensuality has him constantly aroused.....but she's off limits!

Princess Irina Volkonsky is bored with everything about the ton with balls and frivolous things she yearns for something more. Years now she's been in love with only one man -Henry the Earl of Langlevit , she longs for him to see her as a grown woman, not the little girl he rescued a long time ago.
Everything changes for both Henry and Irina with one very passionate unforgettable kiss and a game of seduction ensues the stakes are high and everything they hold dear will be gambled. The ultimate prize-LOVE!!!

This was a sensational story I ADORED IT!!! It has everything you want in a romance , intrigue, mystery a friend turned villain an abduction and plenty of steam to warrant a fan! Will definitely be looking forward to more books from these very talented authors.

I received a complimentary copy from the author and publisher for my honest unbiased opinion.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Hellion, My Heart.

July 3, 2017 – Shelved