Noa ☾'s Reviews > The Sun Is Also a Star

The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

bookshelves: young-adult, romance, kindle, favorites, read-in-2019, books-that-gave-me-chills, reviewed

💫Full review posted on my blog : check it out here!

"Compared to that, what is falling in love? A series of small coincidences that we say means everything because we want to believe that our tiny lives matter on a galactic scale. But falling in love doesn’t even begin to compare to the formation of the universe. It’s not even close."

💫This book was fantastic. It was so much more than anything I could’ve imagined and I absolutely loved it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sun Is Also a Star.

July 2, 2017 – Shelved
July 2, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
February 23, 2019 – Shelved as: young-adult
February 23, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
February 28, 2019 – Started Reading
February 28, 2019 –
12.0% "Natasha is so F I E R CE wow"
March 3, 2019 –
46.0% "So I clearly WAS NOT prepared for this book. I feel attacked mostly because Daniel and Natasha seem to represent the two sides of my personality. I'm enjoying myself so much reading this and the format (Daniel's POV, Natasha's, other minor characters) is so satisfying."
March 3, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle
March 3, 2019 –
54.0% "*natasha and daniel start arguing*

me : *settles into chair* this is gonna be gOOd, i tell ya. can you hear that ? it's the sound of me screaminG that i'll defend these two with my life.

(PS : this is slowly becoming one of my favorite books of all time. needless to say, i wasn't ready. at all.)"
March 4, 2019 – Finished Reading
March 5, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
March 5, 2019 – Shelved as: read-in-2019
March 5, 2019 – Shelved as: books-that-gave-me-chills
May 21, 2019 – Shelved as: reviewed

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary S. R. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm picking it up soon too :))

Noa ☾ Mary wrote: "I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I'm picking it up soon too :))"

I really liked it more than I thought I would ! I think it's mostly because I identified with the characters a lot ! Hope you love it x

Sarah I loved this book. I'm feeling a reread coming!

Noa ☾ Sarah wrote: "I loved this book. I'm feeling a reread coming!"

It's amazing !!