AC Squared Book Blog's Reviews > Blackmail

Blackmail by Anna James Watson

Jul 02, 2017

OH - My - God!!!!!! This book was so hot it will melt your panties!!!!!! So much more than the book being hot though, it had so much merit to it!!! I loved that the people in the book were truly intelligent people who had the most intelligent conversations! I honestly felt dumb from time to time, but I loved that they were people who studied, debated and wrote. There wasn't one thing I didn't love about this book.

I love that Mia couldn't help herself with pretty much an scenario she got into with this book, and I love that Julian and Tristian made her step outside of her box. Julian and Tristan's characters were so enlightening! I loved seeing male leads that knew what they wanted, both in their lives socially and academically. Everything about these characters enticed you too, they made it so you couldn't wait to see what they would think or do next. We were on a constant rollercoaster with their emotions, causing our own rollercoaster of emotions. The whole story was much like an onion, you had to peel back each layer to get a little bit further. Can't wait to see what Anna comes up with next!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blackmail.

July 1, 2017 – Started Reading