Brandi's Reviews > Play That Funky Music White Koi

Play That Funky Music White Koi by Dakota Cassidy

U 50x66

Lemon Layne is at it again. I must say, I think Dakota totally channeled my current situation for Lemon this time around. The insomnia, her requirements set forth by her doctors, it's almost spot on. Seriously! Anyway. Like always, Dakota knows her word magic. This was another great adventure for Lemon, Jessica Fletcher, Mama May, Coco, Justice and Cappie. Being from Washington State, it's always nice to read what authors think of that state and Dakota didn't disappoint. In this story, we return to Fig Harbor and Lemon's Smoke and Petrol Station for brisket and catfish. This time, the action takes place in her koi pond. And Koi George, her pet koi fish is traumatized instead of their bathroom. One of the Fig Harbor locals is "sleeping with fishes", literally. While Lemon promises to stay out of the investigation and does everything she can to stay out of it, everyone else seems to work against her and keeps dropping things into her lap. It's a whirlwind of days as Lemon meets those that are associated with the lovely lady associated with sleeping beauty in the pond and how it all relates. As Lemon seems to be everywhere, so is Justice. Will they be able to figure out the case before something tragic happens? Grab a copy and enjoy the read to find out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play That Funky Music White Koi.

July 1, 2017 – Started Reading