H.B. Jasick's Reviews > Two is a Lie

Two is a Lie by Pam Godwin

41915716

Reading for the 2nd time. Most recently started July 3, 2017.

It's not over! The suspense might actually kill me! At the end of book one, you get the rug pulled from beneath your entire universe, with a fantastic and delicious little twist. This book continues spinning that twist into a compelling and completely complicated knot. I am just as torn and heartsick as our heroine. If she were to ask for my advice, I would have nothing to give her. The big conflict doesn't get solved in this book, however it does get even more complicated. I am fidgety and anxious NEEDING book three RIGHT NOW! (My inner child is channeling their best bratty temper tantrum) I lost more sleep with my lack of ability to put this book down! There are not enough stars in the world to show you how this book makes me feel. I am reeling! I LOVE every single main character in this story, and I've also never wanted to scuba diving more! I highly recommend this book to everybody, but I also strongly suggest you read book one first. This story is amazing, and has me completely torn. I want to know how the story ends, but I'm not ready for that ending to come just yet!

Reviewed by #TheUnratedBookshelf & Sweet Spot Sisterhood
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two is a Lie.

July 1, 2017 – Started Reading