Kelly Hawkins Solomon's Reviews > Paper Tigers

Paper Tigers by Meg Collett

It's truly an intense story and this series has made it to one of my all time favorites. It's an action packed thriller with some craziness on the side. More please! This series goes along with some Filipino folklore that I never knew existed. This author has brought Aswangs to life in this series along with some new monsters that we love to hate. Ollie is our lead female, she is a strong warrior halfling (half human and half aswang) that has come back with a vengeance. She has come back to bring Fear University to its former glory but is then put on hold due to some gruesome deaths. There is a "ghost" that lives in the shadows, going on killing sprees and has Fear University in it's sights. Turns out that this ghost is actually the first "successful" experiment with the fear switch. But Zero adapted and now is on Fear University's radar. There is so much more going on behind this part of the story. Sunny is working on an antidote for the aswang saliva, Hatter is still manic, and Luke is still in love with Ollie. People are scared. Some are running and some are fighting. Saviors or fighters? The group has been put in some crazy situations, desperate times call for desperate measures. They are all holding on to themselves while discovering who they really are. And lets not forget their families....some make a reappearance in this story. Some heartfelt and some heart wrenching. I can't wait for more! Meg Collett did it again!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Tigers.

Started Reading