Bhriv's Reviews > My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho: Rebecca’s Plight

My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho by Susanne Dietze

My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho: Rebecca's Plight, written by Susanne Dietze, is the first full-length novel I've read by this author.

What a delightful read! Dietze took me on the road trip with a Mail Order Bride going to Idaho...the development of the characters, the decriptions of Ruby City, the emotions that ran high...they kept me turning those pages! My favorite characters were Rebecca and Tad. Rebecca was kind, always thinking of others, dependable, trustworthy and sweet. Tad...aw, he was the sweetest deputy you could meet...trustworthy, kind, lives up to his word, and yep...swoonworthy!

If you're into Christian historical romance, mail order brides, and good writing...you'll find this book right up your alley. This book would be suitable for teens on up. Clean, wholesome, with a touch of biblical inspiration but not preachy.

I was given this book by the publishing company. All thoughts and comments are my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Heart Belongs in Ruby City, Idaho.

June 27, 2017 – Started Reading