H.B. Jasick's Reviews > Trust

Trust by Kylie Scott

41915716

This book will stress you the eff out, the entire time you read it. It was intense and scary, then it was frustrating, and a little sad. There was redemption, and people finding themselves, as well as, the characters finding out who their real friends truly were. Our characters realize what truly matters in life. And despite all the intense Suspenseful and somewhat depressing moments, came some laugh out loud comedic relief. I loved every second of this book, and I loved every main and supporting character written inside this story.

The characters are fantastic, and the situations are believable, and totally relatable. You and I may not ever live through some of the things these characters do, and hopefully we never have to, but I would assume that all the feelings represented are exactly what would occur. Aside from the obviously traumatic stuff the characters experience, the rest of the story could be summed up into exactly what being a high schooler would feel like. No issue is left uncovered.

I would suggest this book highly to adults, and to teenagers. I'm an educator and I would have no issues letting my students read this book. It covers all the real, and the rawness is perfect for the story being told. I could not put this book down for a single second, and I don't regret it a single bit.

Reviewed by #TheUnratedBookshelf & Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust.

June 28, 2017 – Shelved