Rachel A. Dawson's Reviews > Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything

Reading People by Anne Bogel

bookshelves: 2017-rad-reads, other-nonfiction, personality-types

Reading People is the first book Anne Bogel has written, and you guys, it's so good! Anne has long been my most trusted book-recommender (her podcast is amazing and always so fun to listen to!) and one of my very favorite bloggers, so I was thrilled to see her write a book of her own, especially one that is such a marriage of my favorite things! It was a joy to be chosen to join the launch team for this one (heads up, there are affiliate links in this post, and you should know I was sent a free copy to read and review with you all!) -- I was dying to read it anyway.

If you are interested in personality types at ALL, grab this one. I'm serious. If you're curious about the ways that WHO you are affects HOW you are and WHY you are, grab this one. If you like trying to figure people out or better understand yourself, grab this one!

For as much of a personality type nerd I am, there was still SO much I learned in this book, especially about the cognitive functions and deeper levels to the MBTI! I especially loved the Enneagram talk since I'm fascinated by all things Enneagram and can't stop reading/talking about it... But there wasn't a single chapter that didn't teach me something new, help me understand myself a little better, and give me something new to think about.

This one is fun (not heavy at ALL!), delightfully written, conversational, easy to read, and still full of great, helpful information about all kinds of personality aspects.

Hope you all love this one as much as I do!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reading People.

June 26, 2017 – Shelved
September 6, 2017 – Shelved as: other-nonfiction
September 6, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-rad-reads
September 6, 2017 – Shelved as: personality-types
September 6, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Leah Lawson Just ordered it!!