Lynn Worton's Reviews > Turned by a Tiger

Turned by a Tiger by Felicity Heaton

Jul 14, 2017

This is the twelfth book in the Eternal Mates series. I loved it!

Talon is an intriguing character and I really liked him a lot. He is a tiger shifter sent on a mission but was captured returning home. Badly injured, he escapes and seeks help from the owner of Underworld, Kyter. Not looking for his fated mate, he is stunned when he meets her at the club and realises that she is human. However, he is also hiding a secret that could potentially break them apart.

Sherry is also a wonderful character. I liked her a lot. She is strong, feisty and determined. When an injured stranger appears at Underworld where she tends bar, she finds herself drawn to him. Having been around shifters for ten years she is used to dealing with them, but this tiger shifter is different. As danger threatens to tear them apart, will Talon reveal his secret?

I absolutely love the Eternal Mates world. I started to read this book and I was quickly pulled in. It kept me riveted from beginning to end.

The story is told through the eyes of both Talon and Sherry, which gives the reader a chance to see their thoughts and feelings. The heat between the main characters blazed white hot. I loved Sherry's teasing of Talon by calling him 'Tony'. If you've never watched the TV ad, you may not get it. However, it made me smile.

I love the way the story swept me up and spit me out on a roller coaster ride of emotion. The characters living within the Eternal Mates universe have a strength within them that helps them to survive. However, they also have flaws and fears, which makes them lifelike and relatable.
Felicity Heaton has written another fast paced, sexy paranormal romance that I thoroughly enjoyed! I love her fast paced writing style, which flows effortlessly from scene to scene. She is on top of my favourite author's list.

I do not recommend this book to younger readers due to the extremely HOT and explicit sexual scenes. However, I highly recommend this book (and series) if you love sexy paranormal romances full of vampires, elves, werewolves, cat shifters, succubi, incubi, angels, dragons, demons and demonesses. - Lynn Worton
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Turned by a Tiger.

June 25, 2017 – Started Reading