Trisha Wolfe's Reviews > The Discovery

The Discovery by K.C. Neal

Aug 31, 2011

I could NOT stop reading! From the very first page, I was hooked on this story. I had to know how a bake sale set off a strange advent that had the guys in Corinne’s school falling all over themselves for her. It was probably one of the best opening scenes I’ve read in a long time.
From there, the story just wouldn’t let go. I almost always know where a story is heading, and figure out the plot twists early on. But I was pleased there were original elements that had me guessing, and I kept turning the pages to find out more. You can’t put this book down and pick it up for later. I promise, you will HAVE to know what happens next. I love a good mystery, and this story truly gives that to the reader.
Corinne was a very likable character. And though sometimes I wanted to shake her, nothing to do with her, I just wanted her to “talk” to Mason. I think I even shouted at my screen one time. This is a good thing, though. I was that invested in their relationship. And I truly loved how it developed. Because they were close friends before, it was even more romantic and suspenseful. Fantastic read. If you’re looking for something fun, fast, and mystery and romance, you won’t be disappointed.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Discovery.