Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog's Reviews > Too Much Temptation

Too Much Temptation by Lori Foster

Aug 30, 2011

bookshelves: favorites, first-love-crush, hot-and-heavy, highly-emotional
Recommended to Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog by: Lindsay
Read in September, 2012

Four Stars

He wanted everything that concerned Grace to be his business. He wanted to know that she was safe and happy and that she was…his.

This was such a cute story. Take one very sexy Alpha hero and add a very cute, lovable, and kind heroine and you got a one very enjoyable story. Before you ask, or assume, yes, this is very predictable, but who cares, right? Sometimes you just want to read something for the fun and enjoyment of it without having to worry about what’s about to happen. This is definitely one of those books. No angst. No love triangle. No cheating. This was just a simply delightful read. Plus it didn’t hurt that the steam factor was off the hook either ;)

Noah raised his head and gave her a tender look. She was flushed, damp with perspiration, open and yielding and hot. Sweet, amazing Grace.

Grace is just lovable. She’s no skinny-minnie, nor is she drop dead gorgeous, but she’s no ugly duckling either; she would be classified as cute. However, Grace is kind, sweet, and adorable. Her biggest attribute, at least to me, is that she’s downright loyal. When things start to head south for Noah, her long time crush and her employer’s grandson, she’s immediately at his side, defending him.

Noah must be a cheater. That’s the only reason why he would break off his engagement, right? Hell no. It was his fiancé’s that was caught cheating. However, he offered to keep her indiscretion a secret to maintain her pristine reputation. But keeping this reason a secret has negative backlash. Aside from his brother, Ben, no one believes he’s innocent, that is until Grace shows up at his door.

“I want sex. Hot, wet, grinding sex. I want a woman who’s willing to give me her body, in any way I want it. But until I get everything else squared away, that’s all I want. No commitments. And God only knows how long that’ll take.” ~ Noah Harper

So Noah makes Grace a deal, but the more time they spend together, the closer they become. The lines are getting blurry and both Noah and Grace are trying to keep their feelings in check, but to no avail. Of course the ending was inevitable, but it was just fine with me. Noah and Grace made such an adorable couple. Noah’s protectiveness and possessiveness over Grace was sweet and incredibly hot at the same time. I really enjoyed this story and looking forward to Ben’s story in the near future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Too Much Temptation.

03/30/2016 marked as: read

Lindsay Yay! You're reading this!!!! How is it so far?

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Just started. I couldn't get into my other book and I was in the mood for another contemporary, so here I am ;)

message 3: by Lindsay (last edited Sep 24, 2012 12:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay I'm excited to see what you think! I'm having trouble picking a book too. I was just thinking about this book this morning. I could use a dose of Noah and Grace. :D

Lindsay I decided to reread this and give up the search for a book for the moment.

I hope you're enjoying it. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I like this one!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog So far, so good. Although I'm pretty peeved at Kara for not coming out and admitting she's the cheater and the reason for the wedding to be cancelled. She totally threw Noah under the bus! Grrr!

Lindsay Lol. I know. She's definitely annoying. (view spoiler)

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog No. I'm not that far into it, yet. Although it did have me wondering. Also, was Noah always attracted to Grace? It just seemed a little rushed after his drunken confession. Grace is sweet, though. And I do like Noah's half brother, Ben. Yum!! =)

message 9: by Lindsay (last edited Sep 24, 2012 10:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay I read it as he found her attractive but resisted it because 1) She worked for his grandmother; 2) He was with Kara.

I think it was the alcohol that loosened his tongue enough for him to admit his attraction to both himself and Grace.

Ben's book is good too (Never Too Much). I didn't love it as much as Noah's but it's still really good.

I just wondered if you had any ideas as to who the guy was Kara was with. I didn't see it coming. When I found out I thought "HIM!?"

message 10: by Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog (last edited Sep 24, 2012 10:45PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Nope, no clue. I'm only 27% in ;)

Lindsay Lol. I'm only at 28% so I know exactly where you are. :D

Lindsay Lol. Yup. My dog decided that she desperately needed a bath an that took precedence over my reading time.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The plot is pretty jumbled, but enjoy the characters! =)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice review! I'm so glad you liked it. =)

Lindsay Great review Tessamari! I'm glad you liked it. :D