Naughty Mom Story Time's Reviews > Pandemic Sorrow Series

Pandemic Sorrow Series by Stevie J. Cole

This series was way more than I could have expected. I don't think I've ever met characters so broken. Jag's story was filled with so much pain it literally shattered me. Rush's story was much different than Jag's yet so similar. Where Jag tried to numb life, Rush tried anything and everything to just feel something. Stevie J Cole gives fair warning. These novels do describe lots of drug use...but that's what made the stories so real for me. It may not be for everyone, but these characters would not have been so amazing or their HEAs would not have been as fulfilling without experiencing their struggles along with them.

Roxy's story exhibits a lot of strength for having grown up around drug abusers which made her the perfect person to help Jag find his way. Her story gives more of her background for those that want to understand her better. Personally, I feel the author did an amazing job in bringing so much life to her in the first book, that I totally understood her and where she was coming from. I adored her tough facade and completely related to her lack of desire to be around people, her preference to isolation.

Grab all three in the series for the price of one!

Pandemic Sorrow Box Set

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandemic Sorrow Series.

June 18, 2017 – Started Reading