Silvana [The Book Voyagers]'s Reviews > The Perfectly Imperfect Match

The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley

Jun 23, 2017

bookshelves: 2017, arcs-galleys, sports, ya

If you want an opposites attract, The Perfectly Imperfect Match is just for you.

I had such a good time reading this book seriously. It's so fun and light and a perfect read for summer! It actually develops in the summer, more specific, in baseball summer camp, because Lucy's little brother is going to camp and she meets Dylan there. He is coaching the little kids and actually has this big Plan for his future.

They meet each other and everything goes out the window.

It was adorable and I love the fact that Dylan was clearly Shook by Lucy lmao. All the little things Lucy did, Dylan was like "omg this girl is my wife" plus they have so many cute moments, with family and friends. I love that their friends are SUCH A BIG PART of their lives. Because sometimes in books when the love interest is announced somehow the MCs forget for a moment they have best friends. But this is why I loved this book because Tristan and Serena are there always supporting their friends and being just so caring for one another. Many points for that!

I'm really glad I picked this up! Thank you Entangled Teen for the review copy in exchange for my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfectly Imperfect Match.

June 22, 2017 – Started Reading