Naughty Mom Story Time's Reviews > Roxy

Roxy by Stevie J. Cole

bookshelves: arcs-reviewed

I'd like to start by supporting the fact that this book can be read as a standalone; however, having read Jag's story I didn't think it was needed.

Roxy's book gives us a more in depth view of the life she lived. The struggles she faced as a young girl and the losses she overcame. It highlighted all her strengths I saw even in Jagger's eyes. I understood all her reasons for trying to keep her distance, for trying to avoid those ever growing feelings she began to develop for Jag. She didn't want to hurt or lose anymore and with Jag, it was inevitable.

His drug use was not unfamiliar territory for Roxy. She was well aware of his struggle and amongst the hurt and pain she knew would come, she gave him a chance. She broke her own rule because she saw the Jagger that had been lost among the fame that brought him down the pit he was stuck in. She wanted so much to believe in him. All that just solidified what I already knew. Roxy was a tough chick and letting Jag into her life and her heart was the toughest thing she could have done.

This is a wonderful series!

Grab all three in the series for the price of one!
Pandemic Sorrow Box Set

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Roxy.

June 22, 2017 – Started Reading