Danielle's Reviews > The Perfectly Imperfect Match

The Perfectly Imperfect Match by Kendra C. Highley

Jun 24, 2017

bookshelves: arc-books-including-netgalley

Suttonville Sentinels is easily becoming one of my favourite series. I love sports romance, and I love the YA/teen genre. This series offers something different in the way of male lead characters. They may be athletes, but they aren't cocky jocks. They work hard to achieve their goals.

The Perfectly Imperfect Match is Dylan's story. We meet him in Swinging at Love, however, if you haven't read book 2 in the series you will still have the full enjoyment of this story. Dylan is a square. He keeps his head in the game and his eye on the plan. Some may say he's boring, but he is driven to achieving his goal. Baseball is his dream career, and he wants to give it his all. This means no distractions including girls.

Lucy is a free spirit. She's happy to colour outside the lines. She loves sewing, chickens, and living for the now. She is Dylan's complete opposite. From the second they meet they clash. They don't fit together like a jigsaw. They are perfectly imperfect so why can't they stay away from each other? This is a hot and fiery relationship with some mild sexual references.

This isn't a smooth sailing romance. Dylan can be a bonehead at times but he's a teen. All he has to do is work it out before he misses his chance with the girl of his dreams.

5 stars out of 5. I love Lucy's character, and she is strong enough to deal with the curveballs Dylan likes to throw. Another swoon-worthy teen read.

*I received an ARC in exchange for a fair review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Perfectly Imperfect Match.

June 20, 2017 – Started Reading
June 20, 2017 – Shelved
June 20, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 24, 2017 – Finished Reading
July 2, 2017 – Shelved as: arc-books-including-netgalley

message 1: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra Harris Great review :)