Katherine Yearwood's Reviews > New Moon

New Moon by Lisa Kessler

bookshelves: paranormal

Each now again you get that one run that one book, that you prefer not to state farewell to those dearest characters, to the experience. For me, New Moon was that book.
New Moon is the eighth and last story in the Moon Series, it can be perused as an independent. In any case, to get the full entertainment and due to the plot, I would encourage to begin the Moon Series from the earliest starting point.
You heard the idiom the wrongdoings of the father. Well in Sebastian case that platitude couldn't be more genuine; however, with one telephone call from his sister. His niece that he never met was taken and held prisoner by his dad. It was dependent upon Sebastian to save her and put a conclusion to his dad's rule of dread.
Lisa Kessler made a brilliant showing with regards to the closure of this series. It had various curve and turns, and poor Sebastian was so missed comprehended by such a variety of individuals.
My most loved piece of New Moon was not the collaboration between the two primary characters but rather when Sebastian was to at last meet his niece. That scene between them was touching to the point that I needed to put the book down to dry a few tears.
New Moon was fantastic perused through and through. Brimming with activity, sentiment and a few alpha men to kick the bucket for.
New Moon is surely one book that I can see myself rereading several more time during the summer.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read New Moon.

June 3, 2017 – Started Reading
June 4, 2017 – Finished Reading
June 19, 2017 – Shelved
June 19, 2017 – Shelved as: paranormal

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa Kessler Thanks for reviewing New Moon!

I'm so glad you enjoyed the book.... And that moment when Madeleine hugged his neck and called him Uncle Bastian made me cry too.... :)

Lisa