Neilliza Swaffar's Reviews > Paper Tigers

Paper Tigers by Meg Collett

Jun 18, 2017

**Copy provided by Author, in exchange for an honest review**

Fear University Paper Tigers once again shows why Meg Collett is an awesome Paranormal Author. Book 4 continues it’s fast paced action with the tight-knit friends. I always enjoyed the fight scenes in this series and how hard these friends fought for what they believed in. They always had each other’s back no matter how they could be feeling inside. They all understood each other and fought as hard as they could together. Even though this book focuses more on Sunny and Zero, we still get lots out of Hatter, Ollie and Luke.

photo FU4-PaperTigers-Teaser.jpg

I’m so glad that Hatter and Sunny finally got together in this book, I have been waiting for them since the beginning of the series. Their connection is as good as their friends Ollie and Luke. While their love for each other is sweet and a little innocent, Ollie and Luke are a little dirty and rough. Hatter and Sunny’s first time were a little funny with her blabbing, it was sweet. Then there’s Ollie and Luke’s hand to hand combat that brought them into their locker room/shower rough sex, that works for who they are. Meg Collett gives us just a little glimpse of what these two couples are about when it came to sex. Even without all the dirty details, the sex was as hot as they could be.

I really can’t wait for book 5 and get to know a little more about the crazy girl name ZERO. I do love how this book ended, where the next book will start.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paper Tigers.

June 17, 2017 – Started Reading