Tana's Reviews > Hard Proof

Hard Proof by Debra Kayn

Jun 23, 2017

Hard Proof (Notus Motorcycle Club #1) by Debra Kayn

This is the first time I've read a book written by Debra Kayn, her writing is really good, loved the story line, and the character development for future books has me intrigued to want to read the next book in this series.

First I will say it’s a bit different from the other Motorcycle Club books I've read, but only because their club consists of 5 close friends who grew up together and formed the Notus Motorcycle Club. The other big difference is this Club works on missing person case's and are called in by police if they need help.

The story line was exciting, kept me turning the pages to find out what was going to happen next, I like that there was some mystery and suspense involved in the story line. Rather than bad boy meets the nice girl romance novel. But in saying that the romance portion of the story was great, I enjoyed Clara and Wayne's story even if it had some deceit in it.

I definitely can't wait to read more in this series, I am hoping Grace finds some exciting romance with one of the other club members.

I have rated Hard Proof, 4 stars and would highly recommend anyone to pick up/download a copy for yourself.

"I voluntarily read and reviewed this book"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Proof.

June 14, 2017 – Started Reading