Kleio B'wti's Reviews > MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror

MASHED by Grivante

liked it
bookshelves: reviewed

Title: MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror
Authors: Grivante, Eddie Generous, Stephen McQuiggan, Darle Dimmelle, John Grey, Nicholas Paschall, Mark Daponte, J. Donnait, Brandon Ketchum, Alex Colvin, Maxine Kollar, Cobalt Jade, Steven Carr, R.A. Goli, Calypso Kane, Devon Widmer and Jaap Boekestein.
Publisher: Grivante Press
Date of publication: April 25, 2017
Number of Pages: 286
ISBN: 1626760144
ASIN: B01N38T1OU

MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror is an Adult Anthology published by Grivante Press.

The Publishing House received 200 Submissions of which they have selected 17 authors from across the world. The writers of Mashed have come up with an assortment of dark humor and steamy horror. The Anthology is flavored with epicurean flourishes.

The sequence of the short stories is well planned and perfectly executed.

MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror begins with a witchy romance; progresses to an obsessive tale. The book meanders from supernatural romance to supernatural revenge. The content of the novel moves into paranormal, culinary love, to hilarity, and many more genre’.

My picks from the anthology are A Woman’s Corn (By J. Donnait), Biscuit (By Grivante), Burnt Scrambled Eggs (By Devon Widmer) and Stray (By Calypso Kane).

The Disagreeable Dinner (By Mark Daponte) was quirky at its best. The other dinner short story The Wrath of the Buttery Bastard Taters (By Alex Colvin) was crazy, beastly fun!

The short story which really horrified me and haunts me ever since I read it is Sauce (By Steven Carr).

On a rainy boring weekend where all your friends are busy. When you are searching for out-of-the-box fun while enjoying alone time, pick up MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror. Volunteering to review the novel was definitely an impactful experience.

I will give 5 Star to MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror for its original content. Analyzing MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror on reader’s engagement, I will give the anthology 3 Stars.

I give a Comprehensive Rating of 3 Stars to MASHED: The Culinary Delights of Twisted Erotic Horror.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read MASHED.

May 29, 2017 – Started Reading