Maree Repa's Reviews > Christmas with the Sheriff

Christmas with the Sheriff by Victoria  James

Returning Home

Five Winning Stars

I was so absolutely thrilled to receive the first series, Shadow Creek Montana. This new exciting Christmas romance to so thoroughly enjoy so much. I so loved this most wonderful story!!

After Julia Bailey had already suffered so much heart ache for so many years already. She'd already lost her dear husband as her beautiful son as well. And now, five years later, she decides to move back home. Back to her family on from the pain and anguish to another life to her home and family. Back to Shadow Creek for a wonderful Christmas break.

As Chase Donovan arrives at the house too. Julia has a deep past with Chase. Saving her when she lost both her husband and son. He was always such a strong and gorgeous man. She always had feelings for him too. He was just so glad to see her once again. Chase also has a beautiful fight Maggie.

I just adored this this most wonderful tale. Such a sweet, beautiful romantic tale which I really did love!!

* I recommend this book to everyone!!
* I already bought book two. I can wait to read it!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas with the Sheriff.

June 14, 2017 – Shelved
June 14, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 15, 2017 – Started Reading
June 16, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Maree Repa Such an amazing book. Can't wait to read book two now!