Jo-Anne's Reviews > Blood of the Demon

Blood of the Demon by Rosalie Lario

Aug 28, 2011

Blood of the Demon has cemented its self as one of my favourite books of the year. Keegan is the oldest of four sexy demon brothers. He's strong, complex and very alpha. He does have a tendency to close himself and put his brothers before himself. I really enjoyed his protectiveness over his brothers and how he was willing to do anything to keep them safe. Then along comes a woman that tempts like never before. Too bad she's the key to the apocalypse. He does everything in his power to avoid falling for her. Brynn is feisty and not afraid to make her opinions heard against a group of pushy, overbearing males. I think she handles her new position as the key to the apocalypse pretty well. Sparks fly between her and Keegan immediately, and their interactions are fantastic. I also enjoyed Keegan's brothers and can't wait to read about them in their own books. Their father is evil to the core and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. You can't help but feel for his sons and what he put them through. I'd love to bring one of them home and look after him.
The story is great, with plenty of action, drama and sizzling between-the-sheets antics. If you're a fan of Larissa Ione or Eve Silver, then Blood of the Demon will be right up your alley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood of the Demon.

August 28, 2011 – Started Reading