Paris's Reviews > The Hook Up

The Hook Up by Tawna Fenske

bookshelves: netgalley, 2017, hot-couple, romance

This book was such a fun, light hearted read and sexy to boot. The first chapter when Ty and Ellie meet is hilarious. It hooked me from the start. I absolutely loved these two together. When they weren’t setting the sheets and the couch on fire, they were getting into hilarious situations like the first chapter and their first sort of date. I will never forget Ty’s MacGyver like plumbing technique. Adding to the hilarity is Ellie’s six-year old son Henry. I freaking loved him and some of the things that came out of his mouth.

This book was so great from beginning to end. Every time I read a book by Tawna Fenske I remember how much I love her writing and wonder why I haven’t read more of her books. I really need to remedy that. This book was hilarious and sexy and everything I had hoped it would be. I definitely recommend this book and will re-read it in the future. Now I have to go read Miriam’s book since I somehow missed it.

This book is the third book in a series, but you do not have to read the first two books to enjoy this one.

Arc provided by the publisher via Netgalley for an honest review
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Hook Up.

June 13, 2017 – Shelved