Linda Dunn's Reviews > Misadventures of a Good Wife

Misadventures of a Good Wife by Meredith Wild

This is the second installment in the Misadventures Series by 2 of my favourite writers. I always strive to be honest when it comes to reviewing my top authors. I have no problem in saying that this was a delight to read. The story begins with Kate mourning the loss of her husband in a tragic accident for over a year. Her sister-in-law convinces her to go to an island destiny for what she believes to be just for R&R. She is shocked to find her husband alive and this is now an unbelievable reunion. As Kate is reeling from finding out her husband is now alive, she now had to question her husband as to why he has been keeping secrets from her all this time. As the story unravels we journey with the husband and wife as we learn the reasons why he stayed away for a year and also all the risks he has taken to be with his wife. Will love conquer all? You will have to read to find out all the answers. I recommend this highly.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misadventures of a Good Wife.

Finished Reading
June 13, 2017 – Shelved
June 13, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
December 4, 2017 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
December 4, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Hardcover Edition)