Ira's Reviews > Silver Silence

Silver Silence by Nalini Singh

Jun 15, 2017

bookshelves: paranormal, pnr-uf, science-fiction

4.5 stars!
I couldn't believe is already book #16!

I don't think you need me to tell you what this series all about, you need to start with book #1 for that, because Nalini's beautiful fantasy world couldn't explain in just one book.

“I’m glad you’re not on the side of evil,” Valentin said, rubbing his jaw against her cheek. “You’d make a deadly evil genius.”

“I will put that on my résumé.”

However what I can tell you this is the story of Valentin Nikolaev, a 'big, deranged grizzly Alpha Bear who call himself Mr. I. M. A. Medvezhonok, or in plain English Mr. I'm a Teddy Bear tried to court his Ice Queen Silver Fucking Mercant, lol, er.. that his term of endearment to her and she love it because yeah, she is one scary woman! Only that big playful, intelligent and also scary bear can crack Silver's cold defences 😜.

If you read some of this series, you knew Silver was Kaleb's super efficient assistant and the beta of the spy family Mercant. But of course she will be the Alpha once her grandmother retired from her position.

description

"Love is no rose. It’s a goddamn weed that digs its roots in so deep, there’s no hope of getting it out.

description

This is the first time Changeling Bear made an appearance, and Valentin certainly not a disappointment and worthy of The Ice Queen Silver Mercant. They both just perfect and so opposite 😂😂😂.

description

And like the other Changeling clan, we got to see how Valentin and the cubs playing, they just so adorable 😊

description

Also we went back to Moscow, and visited Kaleb again, yup that a million plus 😜

description

I love love this book and series, so why not 5 stars you ask?
One word, it's Bo!!
What have you done to him Nalini? I love him for so many books and hoping we will get his story too but....

Oh well, I hope something happens soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Silver Silence.

February 1, 2017 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
February 1, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
June 13, 2017 – Started Reading
June 13, 2017 – Shelved
June 13, 2017 –
1.0% "I have to read this one first, I forgot I pre order this book, suddenly appear in my kindle! *face palm*"
June 13, 2017 –
4.0% "Apparently, being with the head of the Mercant family and Kaleb Krychekgave him instant credibility, even if he was dressed in ripped jeans and an old white shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

That shirt had a drip of blue paint on one shoulder. He’d thought—once—about dressing up for Silver, but he figured if he was going to coax her to the bear side, he should go full bear mode.

No point in false advertising."
June 13, 2017 –
23.0% "“I’m no fashion critic, Starlight. My style is ‘it’s clean, put it on.’”

LOL."
39.0% "description"
61.0% "description"
June 14, 2017 –
62.0% "Pissed-off mothers could be coaxed and calmed after a cooling-off period. Pissed-off mates would rain down fire and brimstone and, in Silver’s case, storms of ice frigid enough to turn his balls blue."
June 15, 2017 – Shelved as: paranormal
June 15, 2017 – Shelved as: pnr-uf
June 15, 2017 – Shelved as: science-fiction
June 15, 2017 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Bubu (new)

Bubu I'm so glad you enjoyed this, sweetie 👌 I will, I promise, start with the first one now. Nalini Singh wrote one of my all time favourite CR's and I've always been holding back with her PNR series in case it may prove disappointing. I feel ready now.

Great review, lovely 😊

message 2: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei I'm so glad you loved it, Ira!!! :)

message 3: by Ira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ira Bubu wrote: "I'm so glad you enjoyed this, sweetie 👌 I will, I promise, start with the first one now. Nalini Singh wrote one of my all time favourite CR's and I've always been holding back with her PNR series i..."

Thank you darling!:)

Yes yes, do please start with book #1.
I'm glad you enjoyed her CR's story and here Nalini created a wonderful world for us to enjoy 😘.

message 4: by Ira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ira Mei wrote: "I'm so glad you loved it, Ira!!! :)"

Yes, I do Mei, it's a romance, a beautiful one.
I hope you will enjoy it too:)

message 5: by Mei (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mei Ira wrote: "Mei wrote: "I'm so glad you loved it, Ira!!! :)"

Yes, I do Mei, it's a romance, a beautiful one.
I hope you will enjoy it too:)"

I'm sure I will! ;-)

message 6: by Mou (new)

Mou Great review!!!

message 7: by ♥Sharon♥ (new)

♥Sharon♥ Wonderful review Ira! :)

message 8: by Ira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ira Mou wrote: "Great review!!!"

Thanks Mou!:)

message 9: by Ira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ira ♥Sharon♥ wrote: "Wonderful review Ira! :)"

message 10: by Ira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ira Mei wrote: "Ira wrote: "Mei wrote: "I'm so glad you loved it, Ira!!! :)"

Yes, I do Mei, it's a romance, a beautiful one.
I hope you will enjoy it too:)"

I'm sure I will! ;-)"

Excellent!:)

message 12: by Ira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ira Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySkanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads wrote: "Nice review, Ira :)"