Valen's Reviews > Lady Be Good

Lady Be Good by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Aug 27, 2011

it was ok

This book was a so-so read for me. First part was exciting, middle part was a little bit dragging, and then last part was amazing. I only have one problem with this book. It all happened too fast for me. I couldn't absorb everything and then the next thing I knew it was over.
The good parts though was there was an epilogue which I appreciate very much. Second was Kenny Traveler was every bit as charming as Lady Emma. Third, I loved the secondary love story of Torie and Dex. I also liked the idea of Lady Emma being all prim, proper, and innocent and Kenny has to teach her a lot of things. I just hoped that Kenny realized earlier that he loved Lady Emma and then maybe there will be more of their growing relationship instead of a speedy resolution. Lastly, it was sweet and funny at the end when Kenny threw Lady Emma to the swimming pool. But I just can't help the feeling that I want something more out of this book.
All in all, it was good. For my first, Susan Elizabeth Phillips book. It was good, satisfying and fun. :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lady Be Good.

August 27, 2011 – Shelved
September 11, 2011 – Started Reading
September 13, 2011 –
page 201
54.03% "I started reading this book yesterday (09-12-11) and I couldn't stop.. :D"
September 13, 2011 – Finished Reading
September 15, 2011 –
page 372
100.0% "I'm done! Took me three days cause i got sick.. :("

Valen Already halfway through it within two days.. :D