Carrie's Reviews > Omega

Omega by Jus Accardo

Jul 23, 2017

bookshelves: netgalley

Ashlyn Calvert finds herself grieving her best friend Noah Anderson after having made one mistake in their relationship. But Noah isn't completely gone from Ashlyn's life since thanks to the Infinity Division there is another version of Noah from another dimension that has just arrived in Ashlyn's life that needs help with his mission.

Noah has been skipping from one dimension to another set on revenge for the death of his sister in his own dimension. He's come across other versions of Ash in other dimensions but has always been able to walk away and fight the pull he feels when near her but now in this dimension there is just something different about this version of Ash.

Omega is the second book in the Infinity Division series by Jus Accardo. Omega features different main characters that the first book, Infinity, and was said in the description that it could be read as a standalone but I tend to disagree with that having read both books. The series features teen characters that are caught up in changing dimensions and coming across different versions but dropping straight into this one would leave one wanting more explanation in my opinion.

After finishing the first book in this series I gave that installment four stars and was hoping to grow from there. When finished with Omega though I'd have to give this one slightly less at 3.5 due to just not enjoying the characters quite as much in this one as I had the first. The story is still there and interesting but I'd say if I hadn't read both it probably would be an even lower rating because I don't think there was enough to build the world in this book alone.

I received an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley.

For more reviews please visit https://carriesbookreviews.wordpress....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Omega.

June 12, 2017 – Shelved