Anna May's Reviews > I Just Play One on TV

I Just Play One on TV by A.L. Turner

I was hooked from the first moment.

SPOILERS AHEAD, please stop reading now if you want to avoid them!

Vince was so adorable, I kind of fell for him from the start and his romance with Alex was felt so real it made me smile and cry at the same time.

There came a moment in the book though where I wished the story line would've gone down a different path. The way it was written was perfect, very realistic and how everything would've probably played out in the real world.

The romantic in me though wanted Vince not to be cut from the show or even if this happened, for them to come back, begging him to come back. This is my hand up, my own need (for some reason) to always see wrongs put right.

Now having said that, the book is perfect. I would normally not say this but apart from my own need for 'revenege' (LOL) this was one of the most enjoyable reads I've had the pleasure to stumble across in a long time. I just spent hours on a lazy Saturday reading this book instead of editing my own and I am not regretting it one bit.

Loved it, with all my heart!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Just Play One on TV.

Started Reading
August 27, 2011 – Shelved
August 27, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Vio (new) - rated it 4 stars

Vio Great review and I loved it too!

Anna May So glad to hear you enjoyed it too!