Natalie's Reviews > Red Leaves

Red Leaves by Paullina Simons

liked it
bookshelves: women-s-fiction
Recommended for: ANYONE who enjoys a good mystery

** spoiler alert **
★★★ ! Red Leaves (stand alone.) Young collage student is found murdered. Thrilling, mysteriously and compelling.

RED LEAVES sucked me in from page one. We already knew the twist beforehand, it was obvious from the very start that it was going to happen at some point. At least if you weren't going into this book completely blind. But we didn't know when or how or why it was going to happen.

That was what kept me glued to RED LEAVES. That and PAULLINA SIMONS beautiful writing. I can't help it. I love the way she writes so much and I have yet to read one book by her I don't like. And just like in every book, all the characters interested me and fascinated me from the start. Especially the two main ones.

I loved Spencer from sentence one. He was so mesmorized with Kristina from the first moment he saw her. I'm so sad that they didn't get to end up together. It was so hard to read that Spencer was so devestated after her death. It was horrible. Thanks to him, the killer got his justice in the end. I really hope he gets the happily ever after he deserves in THE GIRL IN TIMES SQUARE. This was a pretty short book, hence the short review. I mainly read it because I wanted to get to know Spencer more before I read the next. But it turned out to be surprisingly good. I recommend it to everyone who likes a good mystery drama with a touch of romance. ♥

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Leaves.

Finished Reading