Alice at Raptureinbooks's Reviews > Untamed

Untamed by Lauren Hawkeye

Actual rating: 3.5 stars.
Many thanks to the publisher for providing me with an advanced reading copy in exchange for an honest review.

I was a little dubious reading this little serial as I've not read anything by the author before and I generally don't read 5 star reviews because of personal choices.

Going into Untamed I was pleasantly surprised by the way it was written. I had expected it to be a quick serial number with little going on and a quick steamy sex scene but there was plenty happening in this serial.

Dr Cari Dunn is a celebrity architect with a stalker. A pretty crazy stalker as stalkers are want to be. The network she does a TV show for hires a bodyguard to protect her - queue Jasper. A sinfully hot male with an alpha streak - just how I like my males!

As it's a pretty short price of writing everything meshes together nicely with a wickedly good sex scene and a great cliffhanger that leaves the series open for the next instalment which is released a week after this one.

I think the one big thing that put me off a bit was the mention of Christian Grey. Those are two words that will put me off any book but thankfully he was only mentioned once in passing.

We'll see where the next part takes us in this ride.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Untamed.

June 11, 2017 – Started Reading