Bookgasms Book Blog's Reviews > The Wrong Kind of Compatible

The Wrong Kind of Compatible by Kadie Scott

bookshelves: ratula

The Wrong Kind of Compatible was a really cute and quirky read. I thought Drew and Cassie were the King and Queen of adorable nerds and I could not get enough. This novel was so funny, "punny", and sexy. It was a fantastic read!

When brilliant and awkward, Data analyst, Cassie Howard meets sexy new analyst Drew Kerrigan sparks fly. Unbeknownst to her, this HOT and "adorkable" new employee is an undercover FBI Agent sent to hack and investigate her for corporate espionage/information theft. But what happens when lines and boundaries between them merge and real life and the Undercover Op begin to blur?

I really enjoyed this story. I felt Drew and Cassie were so perfect for each other and their chemistry so hot! They were both socially awkward and weird but just so adorable for each other. Bravo!

I would like to thank NetGalley and Entangled Publishing for an advanced copy of this book for an honest review! 4 stars! Ratula

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wrong Kind of Compatible.

Finished Reading