Angel Hatfield's Reviews > Taming the CEO

Taming the CEO by Hayson Manning

F 50x66

Daisy stared at the clothes in her bag and thought she was going to kill her twin sister Rose. Rose had left her a note by her suitcase to be spontaneous with no lists, or rules. Daisy’s twin did not understand her need for rules but Daisy couldn’t live without them. The first thing in the morning Daisy made a list and Daisy didn’t go to bed until everything on the list had been done. This kept Daisy grounded and in control. Daisy was there to keep their company from sinking. Daisy wanted to find the right man for a long term relationship and was online dating but so far she had no luck. Daisy wanted to but the Levi resort the owner Levi demanded that any potential buyer stay at the resort for singles/couples looking to fall in love. Daisy’s business rival was Zan Gillard and she hoped he had went to the resort in some of the previous weeks for the four day stay. Daisy had never meant Zan but she had kept tabs on him and his brothers. Zan was hot. The Levi resort was a gold mine and just what the sinking Carter Hotel chain needed and Daisy was determined to be able to buy it. Gillards may be stronger financially but the Carter name stood for family values until Brayden Gillard had splashed the story that Daisy’s sister Poppy had tried to steal his family’s secrets. Her sister was on a break from everything. Daisy’s father had died suddenly one year ago and the hotel chain wasn’t growing. Their mother left six weeks after their father’s death cruising the world trying to keep her grief from overwhelming her. Everyone was relying on Daisy and she was determined not to let them down. Zan had kissed Daisy at a New Years Eve Masquerade party he was dressed as Captain America and Zan had never forgot that kiss from six months ago. Now he was at the Levi resort and announced Daisy was his partner for the couples activities. But Zan still planned on ruining her and being the new CEO of Carter Hotels it had already been set in motion.
Excellent story and romance. I loved the plot. I loved how close both families were to each other. My heart broke for Daisy when she felt she had been a fool about Zan and when her twin Rose walked out on Daisy. I loved the outcome of the Levi Resorts deal. I loved how both Zan and Daisy had to change . I also love the ending of this book. I loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story and I highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming the CEO.

Finished Reading