Dianne's Reviews > To Hell in a Coach Bag

To Hell in a Coach Bag by M.J. Schiller

Jun 17, 2017

bookshelves: 1-in-series, author-requested-review, chick-lit, fabulous-reading, fun-read, great-dialogue, humor, own, women-s-fiction
Read from June 09 to 18, 2017 — I own a copy

We all have bad things that happen in our lives, right? We also have friends to help us through both the good and the bad. Meet four friends who find the perfect balance of support and swift kicks in the backside when each one needs it in M.J. Schiller’s TO HELL IN A COACH BAG.

Sam is the wildchild, once burned but still plays with fire. Dani has lived through a person’s worst nightmare, becoming a widow and she continues to struggle with the loss and moving on. Maxine is their boss and their “den mother.” Alexis gives great attitude with her support. Together, they are a quartet of mirth, madness and mayhem as this time out, it is Dani who needs them the most, with Sam a close second as they take a heartbreaking roadtrip to Denver, for Dani’s father’s funeral.

Who knew that such a sad journey could turn into a truly romantic escapade, because life is for the living and sometimes losing someone opens our eyes to the life and love that surrounds us.

Sometimes fate steps in just when you need it most and surely that is what happened when Dani ran into a band roadie she met once before and couldn’t stop thinking of. Turns out Tucker never forgot her either, and he is so much more than just a roadie, who just happens to be in Denver at the same time?!? If Dani can get past her past, he is there for her, but the loss of the love of her life is a continually nightmare that she can’t let go of.

Kyle has it bad for Sam, ever since they met in a bar and they have stayed in long distance contact. Sam has been burned before and her heart has the scars to prove it, but when Kyle shows up it looks like things are going just fine, until Sam runs like a bat outta heck at the first sign of love.
Two crazy-messed up women who want what their hearts won’t let them have, two men willing to take a chance, but not at the risk of having their hearts carved out. Stalemate or just a bump on the road to love? Whatever it is, both Alexis and Maxine may discover that what they have is well worth hanging on to, warts and all, if it isn’t too late, that is.

Settle in for the fun, the laughs, the emotional turmoil and a ride through the tunnel of love as it hits the white water rapids and careens toward the mile high waterfall of love. Who will take the plunge and who will capsize? M.J. Schiller takes us on a rollercoaster of life, love, loss and learning to love again, even if it is by taking babysteps.

Fabulous writing, fabulous characters, fabulous friendships and one very expensive purse that must have cupid hiding inside….

I received this copy from M.J. Schiller in exchange for my honest review.

Series: The Devilish Divas Series - Book 1
Publisher: ePublishing Works! (March 26, 2017)
Publication Date: March 26, 2017
Genre: Women's Fiction | Humor
Print Length: 248 pages
Available from: Amazon Barnes & Noble
For Reviews & More: http://tometender.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Hell in a Coach Bag.

06/09 marked as: currently-reading