Marie Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)'s Reviews > Wicked Kiss

Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti

Jun 09, 2017

Marie's Tempting Reads Netgalley ARC Review:

Another addicting novel in Rebecca Zanetti's SIZZLING Enforcers Of The Realm series! Wicked Kiss is Adam and Tori's story and HOLY FREAKING COW, this book was UTTERLY AMAZING and HEART-STOPPING GOOD with ULTRA HOT, SIZZLING SEX and LOADS of ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT action and some seriously wicked magic that just BLOWS the mind!

I swear, every single book by Miss Zanetti gets HOTTER, DARKER, more IRRESISTIBLE and the many twists and turns just take you away on a path that you can't help but to get lost in and lose track of time. That happened to me with Wicked Kiss. Adam is a sexy enforcer with such a sexy appealing who happens to be 100% ALL alpha and full of edgy dominance while Tori is a rule breaker, sassy, takes no crap and the chemistry between her and Adam...SIZZLING HOT just doesn't cover it. Its all consuming, addicting, all around sexy, and OH SO DEVASTATING to the senses! I can't freaking WAIT for the next one.

Wicked Kiss is UTTERLY and TRULY AWE-MAZING! Rebecca Zanetti knows how to create a story and series that you just can't get enough of and that just gets better and better with each new story. She wins me over..AGAIN with Wicked Kiss! This novel gets a DARK AND SIZZLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Kiss.

Started Reading