Suzanne's Reviews > Where I End

Where I End by Michelle Dare

Where do I begin with this book? Seems my black heart is melting as Michelle Dare is now included in my elite group of authors making me cry. This book had me right from the start, as I could see between the lines with Eve and Cy. But what Dare did with this story, my heart broke, and melted at the same time. Dare takes a topic, actually two, and puts them in the forefront of how someone would heal and deal with being put into that situation.
My heart shattered for Cy. That scene literally breaks you in so many pieces and what Eve does for him is just awe inspiring. To be that person who was the brunt of his torment to being his savior. Eve is one of those girls who you want to be friends with. But the torment she endured in her past made her gun shy. But she comes out with a bang! I love how she takes control. There are some scenes that will have you fist pumping going HELL YA girl!
The one thing that was amazing is the passion between Eve and Cy. That spark is undeniable and when they come together is it fireworks. They play so well off of each other and feel each other physically and emotionally. No matter how they fight it. They belong together.
Overall, this is one brilliant, heart wrenching story that has you gripping your ereader. I know it did for me. This story will break you, melt you and inspire you. You will be wrapped up into this tale like no other. You will be left breathless and completely awestruck with what Dare has given us. As a huge fan of hers, the stories and writing just becomes more and more epic with each book that stalker level is close at hand. As of right now, she knows she’s lucky I love her LOL. I urge you to pick up this book and give it a chance as it will blow you away. PS when is Parker's book?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where I End.

June 8, 2017 – Started Reading