Ann Briggs's Reviews > Mated in Treason

Mated in Treason by Christa Paige

U 50x66

Read 2 times. Last read June 1, 2017 to June 7, 2017.

Entering into the world of the Kan Asma is a thrilling and intense experience. It's amazing that Christa Paige could create an entire society hiding in plain sight in the large metropolis of Los Angeles. I absolutely adored Gunnar, the loyal and honorable bodyguard, who would give his life to protect his "family", especially his boss, Traian. The sweet nurse, Nadia, is the best medicine for Gunnar and watching their love story enfold was endearing, as well as smoldering.
There are many layers in this book and the characters are believable and well-developed. In addition, every location was rich in details so I felt as if I was right there with all the Kan Asma people. As the action and intrigue built, it was hard to put down and I stayed up to the late hours of the night reading as much as possible.
If you love sexy, gorgeous vampires and their adoring mates, then you will fall in love with Mated in Treason. Christa Paige knows how to pull her readers into the story and immerse them with sights, sounds, and passion. I am a fan for life!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mated in Treason.

Finished Reading