Jessica Cox's Reviews > Where I End

Where I End by Michelle Dare

Where I end
Where Do I Begin, I am left like what am I supposed to do. Such a hangover .
This book is bully to savior, Cy Revere was a bully , a rich popular guy, the guy in high school. Eve became his target,for some reason he made everyday a living Hell for Eve, she doesn't understand why her, what she did to deserve this torture that Cy dishes out everyday.
All grown up but still a introvert Eve works for Cy's mother as her assistant she see Cy all the time always with his last night conquest . She will always be drawn to Cy even after everything he did, but she hates herself for it.
Cy is broken, he has been traumatized for years, and the one person who he told thought he was lying and let the abuse continue. When he hits his breaking point Eve stumbles in saves him. She gives him something worth living for.
I was not expecting this book to be so hardcore, gut wrenching, beautiful. Cy you hate him, and then you weep for him he is a broken man, who is strong, but he doesn't even know it. Eve, he calls her Evie that women has more courage, compassion , and forgiveness then any other character I have read about. I will never forget this story , I think these characters are embedded in my heart. I wish I could give it so many more stars. This is a Deep, Deep read that will leave you with a hangover
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where I End.

Started Reading