Deanna Austin's Reviews > Twisted

F 50x66
Aug 25, 2011

liked it
Read in July, 2011

I was very excited to find that there was going to be another book added to the Pretty Little Liars series. As soon as this book was put on shelves I ran to buy it. Sadly I was slightly Disappointed with the book after taking the long journey with the girls and seeing them regain there friendship after the disappearance of their best friend Ali. I became very disappointed when after a trip to Mexico the girls once again began to fall apart. due to a girl who seemed just to close to the real ali but i wont spoil it for any new readers. I was also very confused when Emily's secret was let out it left me very confused because it had nothing to do with the last book. I wish it has somewhat kept the journey of the girls after the fire oppose to this confusing roller coaster ride. It almost seems like the series is repeating itself. Although I wasn't as pleased with this book as the others I will continue to read the books i have to know who this knew -A is and Sara Shepard is a very talented Author and one of my fav's.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.

01/03 marked as: read