Carla's Reviews > Snow's Submission

Snow's Submission by Kristin Miller

Read 2 times. Last read June 6, 2017.

*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

**Carla's Four Star Review

This is book two in the series A Snow White Werewolf Tale. This is not a standalone, so you should read Snow's Seduction which is the first book in this series before reading this one.

This book picks up right where Snow's Seduction ended. Hunter is in the process of teaching his life long friend, Snow, the proper way to seduce the handsome and wealthy Malcom Taylor. The next lesson Hunter wants to teach Snow is how to seduce a man's friends thereby making him want you. What Hunter didn't plan on is just how well Snow would do when using his own friends as a test run. After a hot and steamy night, will Snow change her mind about seducing Malcom, and, if she does, what will Malcom do?

In my opinion, this second installment is so much better than the first! It is a fun and extremely hot read! I can't wait to see how this story plays out. Looking forward to the third and final book, Snow's Surrender.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snow's Submission.

Finished Reading