Suzie Waltner's Reviews > The Secret Slipper

The Secret Slipper by Amanda Tero

A unique twist on the Cinderella story.

What a beautiful picture of a father’s love for his daughter. After all, who is the first male role model in our lives? What happens if that man is absent (or cruel)?

Author Amanda Tero manages to bring a new theme of love to the classic romance tale we all know—let’s be honest, we all know this story backward, forward, and every way in-between. The father/daughter twist brings a freshness to the story.

There are some enjoyable twists and surprises along the way. Both Raoul and Lia must release control to God in order to fully embrace the gift of each other.

A short, but uplifting read that will remind teenage girls that love can be found in their daddies, or if he’s not in the picture, in God. Love that protects and doesn’t injure. Love that lasts through pain of separation and loss. Love that endures all things.

Disclosure statement:
I receive complimentary books for review from publishers, publicists, and/or authors, including NetGalley. I am not required to write positive reviews. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret Slipper.

Finished Reading