Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Redefining Us

Redefining Us by Harloe Rae

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
I generously received this ARC from the in exchange for an honest review…

What an extraordinary start to a very promising writing career that is sure to come!

I am going to start off my saying that this book will give you all the feels and if you don't like that then this might not be the book for you. However, who doesn't like a story that makes them laugh, cry and leave them on the edge of their seats all at the same time? No one. That is who! The amazingly talented Harloe Rae delivers just that in this in her debut novel that will leave you both satisfied and begging for more.

Since I've been sick for the past three weeks it took me forever to read this book (thanks to the sickness that makes it nearly impossible to read), but as soon as I finally felt well enough I devoured this beautiful read. I absolutely adored every element of Xander and Willow's captivating story and was hooked until the very end! These two have a chemistry unlike any other and will have you experiencing something you wouldn't expect (this is a good thing, trust me).

I strongly and whole heartily recommend this debut novel and I will certainly reading everything from this author in the future!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redefining Us.

June 3, 2017 – Shelved