Tiffany's Reviews > Backwoods Belle

Backwoods Belle by R.C. Martin

This story is a continuation of the book background noise.I absolutely love Ashley and Corie ,they compliment each other so well you can just tell that they are truly meant for one another.They has so much passion, love and respect for each other it's a true fairytale people dream about.It is relatively drama free and takes you through Ashley and Corie's life together as a new couple in the public eye .It really is a sweet and I love how you can see that Corie loves Ashley for him and not his fame .

“I never knew that love could feel like this. That it could be so big, so consuming. I never knew that it could make me feel the way my love for you makes me feel."--Corie

Ashley is so swoon worthy he will be having you fanning yourself and drinking some ice water to cool you down ,they will denifinty have you feeling the heat in the passion filled romance .

"The second we’re inside of his condo , he closes us in, and then pins me against the wall. I expect him to kiss me— long for it, even— but he doesn’t. He just looks at me, his eyes drinking me in, as if he hasn’t seen me in years."

This is a must read you wont want to miss but you will want to read background noise first so you know their whole story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Backwoods Belle.

Finished Reading