Teresa's Reviews > Her Outback Cowboy

Her Outback Cowboy by Annie Seaton

20600872

**I received a copy of Her Outback Cowboy from Entangled Publishing and Net Galley in exchange for a honest and voluntary review**

Her Outback Cowboy by Annie Seaton is a wonderful book with lots of love, laughs, a rekindled romance with her first love and a long lasting love for her grandparents.

Lucy Bellamy receives a phone call from her Gran, Helena, requesting she come home to Pilliga Scrub and Pickle Creek Farm to help out with the harvest. Each of her cousins, Sebastian, Jemima and Liam will all receive the same phone call to come home to help while their grandad heals from knee surgery. But when she arrives, Lucy realizes that her first love Garth Mackenzie has also returned home will they rekindle their love and will she stay once her 3 months are up helping out? She hated the Outback with its heat, bugs and animals can Garth change her mind to stay with him forever?

Garth Mackenzie has always been a neighbor to Lucy's grandparents and Lucy's first love, but he left for University and became a Engineer. After working in the mines he returned home and bought out his parents. He's now ready to settle down, getting married and start a family. When Lucy returns home he's determined to do whatever it takes to convince Lucy to stay. Will he be able to convince her that home is where not only love is but his heart?

I'm hoping that there will be more books so that we can learn Liam, Sebastian and Jemima finding their own loves on the ranch they grew up on. This was a great book and I'd give it 4.8 stars and look forward to the next book by Annie Seaton.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Outback Cowboy.

June 2, 2017 – Shelved