Nicole Laverdure's Reviews > The Wallflower's Wicked Wager

The Wallflower's Wicked Wager by Collette Cameron

Love at first sight romance!

Collette Cameron delivers another beautiful and charming story worth reading. THE WALLFLOWER’S WICKED WAGER is the story of A wounded hero, named Captain Morgan Le Draco and an intrepid wallflower named Shona, two damaged souls in search of love. Some scenes are humorous, cute and charming!

Davenswood Court, Buckinghamshire 1891. Shona had been abused by her mother, she is bashful and doesn't believe in herself until she met Morgan, a man bruised physically. Morgan, formerly from the 1st Royal Regiment of Dragoons, aka Captain Le Draco, is fascinated by this shy woman. Both, hero and heroine, had suffered because of their parents. Together they will embark on a journey of twists and turns! Is it possible to fall in love in a short time? Will she win her wager? Loved the beautiful ending!

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this book from the author. I was not required to write a positive review, and have not been compensated for this. This is my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wallflower's Wicked Wager.

Finished Reading