Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*'s Reviews > Wrong Question, Right Answer

Wrong Question, Right Answer by Elle Casey

It’s been a while since I was back with the Bourbon Street Boys and their beautiful ladies but I slipped back in with ease. All of the books so far have been about the guys but this time it is Toni’s turn. Well to be fair this story is also about Lucky too.

Toni and Lucky have known each other all their lives and even had ‘something’ when they were teens until Toni got lured into a relationship with a guy that was all kinds of wrong for her. We all have those rebellious moments in life right? Unfortunately, this was a huge mistake for Toni and left her with a huge chip on her shoulder and a mistrust of people.

There has always been a simmering attraction between Lucky and Toni but she is a hard nut to crack, she has these huge walls up guarding her emotions but when it comes to Lucky she finds it hard to reign in her feelings. And this is how they ended up sleeping together one night after work…

“He went from being my brother’s best friend and a quasi-member of the family to being my lifelong crush in that moment. I knew it was a mistake, but the heart wants what it wants.”

While this is all going on, Toni is still dealing with things that happened in her past, even though she shouldn’t be. There are some things that should just stay in the past but Toni thinks she needs to make amends with someone before she can invite any love or happiness into her life.

Lucky too is in a bad place at the moment and needs Toni to be his salve. Can I just say that I freaking loved Lucky, he is the sweetest guy who, no matter what life threw at him, remains loyal and devoted to the people he cares about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrong Question, Right Answer.

May 31, 2017 – Started Reading
May 31, 2017 – Shelved
May 31, 2017 –
55.0% "Up is down and down is up. Nothing is making sense anymore."
June 1, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Chris (new)

Chris  C - A Midlife Wife Enjoy!!